Monday, August 2, 2010

Being a Toddler

Being a toddler is way more fun than being a baby. I got all excited about all the new things Ben is into last week and did the following:

a) I cleared out his own kitchen cabinet for him and let him decorate it with stickers. I offered him a flashlight to take inside it with him, but he prefers it pitch black in there.






















b) Since he's been really into being my sous chef (and I use that term quite loosely), I sewed him an apron from this free pattern. There is elastic in the neck strap and the waist strap velcros, so he can put it on and take it off all by himself. It's rather long, but I'm hoping he'll be able to wear it for several years.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a great apron! Channy's is still too big around the neck but it gets used a lot. Have fun!