Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Tour 2008, Part 2: Electric Bugaloo

Here are several cute photos taken at Jackamo's house, AKA Stop 2 on our holiday travels. If my inlaws send me their photos, I'll be able to include shots of Stops 3 & 4.

Aunt Jackie, Watoosa, and Mr. Finger Sucker:


Ben and Uncle Blake:


All ready in his peppermint cap for the next car trip:


I also forgot to mention one more first experience for Ben this week: He sucked on his toe while sitting on Cousin Mary's lap at the farm. He's had his eye on those toes and was working toward them for a while now, and when he finally folded forward enough and latched onto the big piggie, it was a mouth full of bitterness and disappointment, followed by a holler of dismay. Toes are not as tasty as they appear.

1 comment:

Jackamo said...

Bring him back. I demand it.