Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Birth Announcements

We have been meaning to send out birth announcements, truly we have, but by the time I got around to writing the copy, our good friend with the antique printing presses began a new job and hasn't had time to print them. At this point, we'll just send out Christmas cards. However, I thought you might be interested to see what the announcements would have featured if we had gotten around to mailing them. I may still print out a copy and frame it for the nursery, as I rather like my little poem for the boy.

2 comments:

Karen and Sean said...

So stylish! And it is becoming more and more common that newborns are setting up their own websites and blogs in their early days...haha!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Beth, if you like, since the type is already set, I'd be glad to at least print a copy for your framing purposes.
--the delinquent printer with an old press and new job