Saturday, October 31, 2009

All Hallows Eve Eve

Here's my Big Ben. He's a furry otter.


Technically, we celebrated Halloween yesterday. In our town on the night before Halloween, they shut down traffic on Main Street for 2 hours so that all the businesses can give out candy. There's a haunted library (Ben just laughed at the guy in the Scream mask) and a DJ (everyone was too busy to dance the electric slide) and hundreds of families in all kinds of costumes. My favorites were a little mouse whose stroller was made into a big piece of cheese and father and son firefighters (as far as I could tell, the father is a real-life fireman). Tonight I'll put a light in our carrot-nosed jack-o-lantern and some candy by the door, but it's supposed to rain, so I'm not expecting many little visitors. I bought waaaay too much candy.

2 comments:

Manalive said...

Wow -- what a cute otter! We otter see you guys soon!

Scott and Steph

Katie said...

What an adorable little furry friend. love it.